COVID-19 Resource Videos:
Dr. Bob- What is a Thymus? How to assist your immune system.
COVID-19: Separating Fact from Fear
A Minute with Dr. Daum: Physical Distancing instead of Social Distancing
Click Below to See Each Guide for Staying Active and Healthy
COVID-19 – Important Contact Info
24/7 CALL CENTER: 866-779-6121
Hello Friends, Family, and Neighbors,
With the increasing spread of the coronavirus and its impact reaching our community, I want to share with you my thoughts as your healthcare provider.
It is important to remain calm and develop a game plan. Stay in contact with your family, friends, congregation, and support groups to discuss a plan of action (Follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing). This is especially important if you have special needs or are in a high-risk group.
The facts are that this flu-like infection can be very contagious. If you have ever had the flu you know that it hits suddenly, and you become very sick very quickly. The coronavirus symptoms are fever greater than 103°, generalized muscle/joint aches, and a significant cough with possible shortness of breath. If you get these sudden symptoms, I recommend that you get tested quickly and follow your medical doctor’s instructions.
This virus can be more dangerous than typical influenza – especially for older people and people who may be on medications that compromise their immune system. If you have pre-existing conditions such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease or lung issues, take extra precautions to avoid getting ill. I think by now we all know what those precautions are.
This disease can cause you to become significantly ill for an extended period. In the end you’ll get over it and, if you catch this disease, your immune system will be stronger for it.
To try and stay healthy continue to do some form of stretching or exercising, take nutritional supplements such as vitamin D, timed-release vitamin C, zinc, and extra zinc lozenges if you feel sick. Stay hydrated and get plenty of rest. Self-isolate if you feel sick.
At our clinic, we are taking extra measures to keep our treatment tables and hard surfaces sanitized. Our staff is here to keep those who are not directly affected by this virus on their care plans. Research has shown that regular chiropractic adjustments can have a positive effect on our immune system and keep our nervous system strong. If you develop influenza or coronavirus symptoms please notify us. We can postpone your treatment until you recover and then resume care at that time.
From all of us at Rosenberg Chiropractic, we will get through this pandemic together. The next few weeks may be difficult and scary. But in the end, we will look back at this and appreciate how hard our immune system and chiropractic care can work for us.
We have your back!
Our thoughts on COVID-19
As always, the well-being of you and your family is our highest priority at Rosenberg Chiropractic. We continue to follow and apply health and safety regulations, regardless of season or sickness. This is how we ensure that our practice members can trust us, not only for chiropractic care, but for the office environment.
We wanted to detail some of our sanitation and cleaning measures for you, as we all try to make wise, positive choices.
What We Are Doing
These include our normal protocols. We are adding extra thought to keeping everyone as healthy as possible.
- We are giving specific, scientific adjustments so each nervous system functions optimally to boost immunity against all germs and viruses.
- The office is being thoroughly and regularly sanitized.
- We use hand sanitizer or wash our hands between each adjustment.
- We wipe down our tables and use new paper for each patient.
- If you do not want to use the keypad, just ask the front desk to sign you in. We wipe down the check-in stations between each patient.
- We are working to be more efficient, avoiding crowding in the office.
Immune System Booster Facts
- White blood cell counts are higher within 15 minutes after a chiropractic adjustment, as shown in this study.
- Chiropractic boosts your immune system as much as 200%. (“Pero R.” “Medical Researcher Excited by CBSRF Project Results.” The Chiropractic Journal, August 1989; 32.)
- Continue to get adjusted, so your brain and body can communicate without interference.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep away from others who are sick.
- Avoid touching handrails, door handles and other high traffic surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- If you aren’t feeling well (even if it’s mild), stay home, rest and hydrate.
- Maintaining your current nutritional and exercise schedule are prescribed or recommended by this office.
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
We care about each of you so deeply and want you to know we are here for you. Please reply with any questions or call 407-767-6466 to make an appointment.
In times of increased anxiety and stress you may need some extra help. My son in law, Dr. Akiva Daum MD, is a prominent Psychiatrist in Boca Raton. He is available via telemedicine. For an appointment call 954-755-2885.
We have your back!